In 2011 the decision was made to become part of the Evangelical Presbyterian Church (EPC).
The EPC is made up of about 620 churches nationwide.
The EPC was founded in 1981.
The Central Beliefs of the EPC are:
- The absolute centrality of Jesus Christ. He is Lord of all creation.
- The need of each and every person to acknowledge that Jesus is the Lord of your life.
- The Bible in its entirety is true. It is the comprehensive guide of living as a follower of Jesus Christ.
- We are called to share our faith in the Lord both globally and locally.
- God is sovereign over His creation. He adopts us as His children. We stand in the historical Reformed Tradition.
The motto of the EPC:
- In Essentials - Unity
- In Non-Essentials - Liberty
- In All Things - Charity